27 Dec 2016

Review: Love, Lust & Scary Monsters - Muscular Dystrophy Anthology

Love, Lust & Scary Monsters - Muscular Dystrophy Anthology Love, Lust & Scary Monsters - Muscular Dystrophy Anthology by Jess Sims
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I solemnly swear to give the best and most accurate review.
No biased reviews or misconceptions will you find here.

I edited this Anthology. I am also featured in this Anthology.
My Review is solely based on the other Authors involved.

Thank you, Jess Sims, T.L Wainwright, B. Sharpe, Kari Holloway, JG Clay, Annabeth Johnson, Eden Rose, my fellow A2ABC & ElKat Katie Mayo-Jackson, & Breanna Hayse.

Another awesome collection of love, paranormal and erotic. These Authors created a fantastic selection of Love, Lust and of course Scary Monsters for a great cause - Muscular Dystrophy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment