27 Dec 2016

Review: TALES FROM WALES ANTHOLOGY

TALES FROM WALES ANTHOLOGY TALES FROM WALES ANTHOLOGY by Welsh Authors UNITED
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I solemnly swear to give the best and most accurate review.
No biased reviews or misconceptions will you find here.

I edited this Anthology. I am also featured in this Anthology.
My Review is solely based on the other Authors involved.

Thank you, Alice LaRoux, Amy Davies, Audrina Lane, Jess Sims, L.A Griffiths, Lizzie James, V.L King & Louise Evans for being a part of this Anthology with me.

An awesome collection of stories by my fellow Welsh Authors, and to read the magic that comes from Wales.

Wales really is the where the weird and wonderful are created, and the magic of imagination is born.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment