6 Dec 2016

Review: Nelumbo Nucifera

Nelumbo Nucifera Nelumbo Nucifera by Cristina Slough
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I solemnly swear to give the best and most accurate review.
No biased reviews or misconceptions will you find here.

I edited this book for Cristina as I am the Editor of Bella Tulip Publishing.

This was a very heartfelt story of one woman's struggle for freedom. Trapped in a loveless, abusive marriage with no way out unless she's dead.
So that's what she's going to do.
Gaby is dead, and Riley has been born. No more will this tormented soul be a prisoner. No more will she suffer at the hands of another man, and she will go back to her love of Art and find herself.
Such a compelling and beautiful story Cristina has given us. One in which I have to add to as one of my top 10 of 2016 Must reads.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment