5 Sept 2016

Review: Masked Definitions

Masked Definitions Masked Definitions by A.E. Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story between Olivia (AKA Enna & The Wife), Max (AKA Possessive & Negativity is enough, the Husband & the Brother) and Elijah (AKA The Duke, the half-Brother & Brother-in-Law) was OMG!
My heart had more ups and downs than a rollercoaster reading this book.
I don't think Olivia could have got herself in a more f**ked up situation if she tried, and she didn't do it intentionally either. I guess regardless of your position in life if your job is deemed dangerous to your life, your image or your marriage you should probably think of another career path lol
Karma just had it's way with Olivia, and I loved it! She did too in all fairness.

A must read. Add it to your Must NOW!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment