6 Dec 2016

Review: Our Life

Our Life Our Life by Debbie Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I solemnly swear to give the best and most accurate review.
No biased reviews or misconceptions will you find here.

I edited this book for Debbie as I am the Editor of Bella Tulip Publishing.

Our Life (Retitled Breaking Free) was one of the most accomplished pieces I've had the pleasure of editing. The story flows perfectly for Chloe and Kai to tell you their lives.
Chloe is what you'd call your 'poor little rich girl', and Kai is a Sexy Hero/Biker on his Metal Steed. He just cruised into her life on a whim; they'd never met before that night. However, their lives connected by the past of their parents, their lives being dictated too by her father. And a terrible past that almost winds them up dead.
When people say 'it's a small world' it really is.
Especially in Kai and Chloe's case lol

One of my top 10 of 2016 Must Read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment