3 Aug 2016

Review: Piecing Together Sydney

Piecing Together Sydney Piecing Together Sydney by Brittney Coon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As of this moment I have come into this book at its first. I haven't read the two before, but I can already see this is has turned into an awesome sexual fantasy ride.
(I now have book one and two) lol

Sydney is a very conflicted young woman although seems to be getting herself back on track. Like any relation, especially hers with Jason. Their meeting was classic, but the ride was far from normal. Their lives have changed for the better. Engaged, fully committed, comfortable. All they need to do now is get through the arrangements, tie the knot and live happily every after... ... right?
Oh dear :/ Things are not that simple indeed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment