2 Aug 2016

Review: Female: 918: Part I: Exist & Survive

Female: 918: Part I: Exist & Survive Female: 918: Part I: Exist & Survive by Jason Ellis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The word 'Genius' falls into play.

I love the great old-fashioned art of English Literature. JE has that brilliant feel in his writing, it's classic.
As I read Jason's tale of Aunty Rain, Daisy and the Girl F-918 I was compelled to finish it in quick pace.

#Exist #Survive #Live.

The devastating memory of Aunt Rain and the past of old life. The bombs and death remind me of a time not long ago.
This book has a lavish imagination which reminds me of a place clashed with World of Warcraft and Killzone (Yes I'm a girl gamer who loves MMORPG's and First-Person/ Third-Person Shooters :P ), a futurist landscape of old devastation, past wars and utter destruction. Takes you from contemporary scenes of life and puts you in Odyssey without your Orcs vs. Human thing.
Aunt Rain & Daisy try to keep the peace, their borders clear and safe from them outside.
F-918 born into slavery, no freedom, no voice, no choice but to wage war against her captors. Things must change.
I'll end this by saying that was instantly taken on a flowing ride from the beginning. You're drawn in by the birth of intelligence and scramble to the tops of rebirth and reform.
I must read on!!! Show me the way!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment