20 Jun 2018

3 Day to go!

Just 3 days to go for the When In Wales 2018 Author Signing in Cardiff.


I will be signing in Cardiff this Saturday, and It's going to be awesome!

Here are just some of the people I will be signing with:

ü  Amy Daviesü  Lainy Bradshawü  Lizzie Jamesü  Mia Hoddellü  Sienna Grantü  D.V. WilliamsAnd so many more!

I’m so excited and nervous all rolled into one lol
My girl Kirsty and I will be streaming live from the event on Saturday 23rd, so be sure to tune into any one of our Twitch/ Mixer channels and our Facebook pages on the day from 9am.

o   Twitch.TV/Kirsty86
o   Twitch.TV/Elliecide
o   Facebook@ Author EllieWilliams
o   Facebook@ KirstysKraftyGifts
o   Mixer.com/Kirsty86
o   Mixer.com/Elliecide

Will update more details as and when they are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment