23 Mar 2018

Review: Shattered Love

Shattered Love Shattered Love by Ivy Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book.
Usually, the book is a beginning of a relationship setting where the couple has just met, and they are getting to know each other. You get to see the normal struggles and fights to keep one another. However, this book is a set where the couple are already established. They're already married, they've been there, done that, got the t-shirt so to speak lol. It's beautiful to read a story that's different from where I normally begin one. I get to watch a couple who've been through the most difficult stage of a relationship and actually see the next step of the difficulties of the relationship lol. It's great! I love the uniqueness and I love originality. This book has it. I will totally recommend this book to you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment