24 Oct 2017

Review: Deadly Past

Deadly Past Deadly Past by K.L. Humphreys
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I solemnly swear to give the best and most accurate review.
No biased reviews or misconceptions will you find here.

I edited this story.

I really enjoyed the storyline of Luke and Morgan. The development of the characters, attention to detail that surrounded their story were all vital in every step they took. I loved the twists and turns just as it should be - there shouldn't be any different from real life. Nothing is simple, and nothing is easy, but some time down the line things will get better. Or should I say: "Sometimes in life, you have to weather the storm. And when you do, there is always sunshine."

Well worth the read. I have enjoyed all of the Deadly Series but this one I think is my favourite. If you're looking for a cosy yet dangerous read, this is your go to.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment