6 Jan 2017

Review: Ghosts of the Past

Ghosts of the Past Ghosts of the Past by Lainy Bradshaw
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I solemnly swear to give the best and most accurate review.
No biased reviews or misconceptions will you find here.

I edited this story.

This is the second book I have read by Lainy, and my second time reading about Sally and Jacob. And that goes without saying that I've enjoyed both times.

You return to the love story of Sally and Jacob right from where you left off in From Solitude.
Poor Jacob is in the hospital after his attack and the mishap at his farmhouse after his altercation with Sally.
At this point, Sally is just scared to death that Jacob doesn't want her anymore. He's seen her secret, and this could be it for the unlikely but adorable couple. Sally returns with Ryan and Sally's best friend Lindsay. Along with old flame and fellow Wiccan, Rain. The man who saved her all those years ago.
Rain is back in the picture but not totally how he would have hoped. Deep down inside he still loves Sally, but he can also see that she's in love with Jacob.
I don't want to give too much away, but it's unquestionably something you want to sink ya teeth into :P



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment