6 Jan 2017

Review: Soulmates

Soulmates Soulmates by Sienna Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I solemnly swear to give the best and most accurate review.
No biased reviews or misconceptions will you find here.

I edited this story.

Another brilliant story told by the lovely Sienna Grant.

A dysfunctional emotionally stunted Taylor, ruined by her past abandonment of her heartless money grabbing mother who taught her only one thing; and that was never to fall in love, and she'll never get hurt. Unfortunately for her, Chris doesn't give a crap and stops it nothing to be her man. And she bends, after the counsel of her Father and her best friend who just want to see her happy. This piece is lovely in many ways, I for one love to watch people grow, fight through issues and struggles and come out at the end still fighting.
This book is deffo one for my 2017 Must Reads.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment