28 Dec 2016

Review: Letters to Laura

Letters to Laura Letters to Laura by Wesley Rivers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Do not be discouraged by the length in which it has taken me to read it. I am catching up on my reads as I am not just an Author myself I am an Editor, so I don't have much time to do a lot of independent reading.

This is a wonderful story told by what seems at first a struggling woman coming to terms with her sexuality. Begins with the thought that maybe she is bisexual and falls in love with her roommate Laura and continues the story beautifully with this enchanting love story of letters and memories of their time together. Even the downfalls which were also enlightening since life isn't always ups and relationships do fall. This was a beautiful and well worthy read of 2016. Thank you for the read W.R x

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment