23 Nov 2012

A Wonderful Review

Ten Life Changing Lessons by Wimsome Campbell-Green A good friend and Fellow Author. I was one of the few chosen to read and review her work and I must say it's one of the most beautiful and insightful pieces i've ever read. That goes without saying that I also value and respect the same as she in everyway. Her simple easy steps are perfect to remember for any type of living. Here's my Review of the 27 page book and be sure to check it you yourself here:
My Review of Winsome Campbell-Green - Ten Life Changing Lessons: 10/10. At least 80% of the Worlds population needs to read these inspiring lessons and learn, grow and aspire to be better people. These 10 impressive, pursuable and encouraging truths can and will animate stability in the lives of many who need this uplifting. Or maybe you don't, that is not the point. The point being that, even the most well adjusted human-being could do with reading, re-evaluating and repositioning in their everyday life at one point or another. I believe these 10 lessons in question can and do hold the key to some powerful learning and changing. A lover of life, of people and the faith and hope that one day we can all overcome even this; our worst state, change happens and begins with yourself. I especially liked the introduction Winsome conducted by giving a personal letter to those who mean to read her work. I found that exclusive and privy, I felt that everything she wrote was personally for me, like I had her undivided attention!. I felt included and a sensed a genuine help rather than your common helpers with their condescending tones and repetitive misuse of words like "Yes," "Sure," "I understand!" haha!. Winsome has been there. She does understand, she lives by her own philosophy, she genuinely wants to help and I felt all of this while reading her work. I believe you don't have to be down or depressed in order to consider Winsome's work. You might just want to read them through careful consideration, re-inspiring or even encouragement for the day. Everyone does it, either you use a certain song, or recite your favourite poem, see a person in particular, go outside and sit in the garden, whatever your normal chase for happiness and encouragement, I think Winsome has all of that in here. And also an added bonus to my score was that; at the beginning of each lesson I personally like how she uses quotations from other Author's/ Philosophers/ Scientists/ etc.. I myself dabble in these types of actions, these being my chase of encouragement and explanations to situations I deal with through my day to day life. And I too believe that sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes there isn't a right or wrong answer, there isn't a reason for everything and sometimes just taking a step back and accepting what has happened, works as well. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment