1 Feb 2017

Review: Tears of the Fallen

Tears of the Fallen Tears of the Fallen by K.M. Hager
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I solemnly swear to give the best and most accurate review.
No biased reviews or misconceptions will you find here.

I edited this story.

I am a big fan of the Angel's and Demons of this world. A beautiful concept of good and evil among the struggles of life and most importantly the fight for Love.

Amy is a troubled young woman - destructive. And rightfully so when you read about her life. Or lack of life. This poor woman has been through so much that she doesn't even know what's real anymore and when she's finally told what's real it's snatched away from her. But she fights for it, and she discovers things about herself that she never knew possible. A whole can of paranormal awesomeness in this story.

I wouldn't want to discriminate, but some scenes are not for younger readers, for people who suffer from some deep seeded depression. Only because of it's content and Amy's emotional struggles throughout the book - some readers might be susceptible to this type of content. It's not graphic that's not what I'm saying, but it pulls at your heartstrings. But it totally has some badassery :P

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment