26 Jul 2016

Review: Divided

Divided Divided by Scarlet Le Clair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book as I edited it for Scarlet Le Clair, However, it needed to be part of my shelf.
I must say I had to hold on when reading and editing this book.
To say the least lol
What a story and O.M.G what a brother duo.
Brotherly rivalry ain't the words. Sexual Perversion and your hint of wife swap - without the wife lol
I totally loved this read because it was gripping and was full of shock and awe the whole time I was reading it.
I didn't get to read the first two but I will almost certainly be reading them after this.
If you're a lover of Love, Drool, Erotica, Laughs and Grind! This is your book series.

Don't take my word for it, read it for yourself!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment