7 May 2016

Update

•*´¨`*•So there's quite a bit going on lately•*´¨`*•


At the moment in the...

Editing and Proof-reading section:
I am working on Louise’s books at the moment…
·       Unconditional (TBA)
·       Ryder James.
-        The new and improved version which will be available again on Amazon soon.

Reading and Reviewing section:
·       Cathy Jackson's second book in her Five series: Five Days.
-        I read and reviewed Cathy’s first Five Series book 'Five Coffees' which is available on Amazon and other online stores.
·       Wesley Rivers first release 'Letters to Laura'.

My work section:
I am working on the completions of 6 books in my A Broken Paradise Series:
·       Chasing Fears
·       The Awakening
·       Degeneracy
·       The Gathering
·       The Alliance
·       Desperation

¯`v´¯) Stay Tuned!
`*.¸.*´ ?
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)?
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

No comments:

Post a Comment