26 Jul 2016

Review: Tangled Web

Tangled Web Tangled Web by Lizzie James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm so in love with this story.
To me, it's like a modern day Romeo and Juliet - without the deaths.
Chloe and Nathan, such an unlikely couple but still a brilliant couple. Their struggle to be together is very real. So much so that their families will do anything to keep them apart.
It's so not fair. I fought back tears often praying and rooting for them to stay together.
Chloe's story is so sad and lonely, losing her family, especially her brother was not what she intended at all. She hopes that he'll come around.
Nathan has lived a spoilt randy life lol Finally he accepts the only woman who can ground him.

Beautiful start to what looks like an amazing Series. Hopeful ;)
#MustRead #GoGetIt #GreatJobLizzie

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment