28 Jan 2014

Can I ask you a favour....






Guy's can I ask you to do something for me.

As you know (or even if you don't), I do allot for everyone I encounter. I'd bend over backwards to help you if you asked me too, I help promote and spread the word and it's not often I ask anyone to do anything for me in return. But!, can I ask you to do this for me?

Please can you join this event and vote for my book cover :D Pleeeeaaassseee!! :P
The photo below is the cover, but I want you to go to this event page and look for my cover on there and just click LIKE.
It would be awesome if you could, you're a star!
Thanks so much for those of you who do, you don't know how much it would mean to me if you did.
x X x

Cover by @2014 Danni (Ellie) Williams. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment